[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Sandy's Hay post????

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Mon Oct 22 10:34:34 EDT 2012

Hello to the GPDD Family,
I did not get Sandy's hay post but I got her "Haven't received a digest
lately...post on October 20th.

Regarding hay I do not know which grass hay is best for piggys. However
I feel variety is what they get in nature so it is what we should give
them and that is what Sandy does. I give my piggys KMS Hayloft timothy
hay and blue grass hay. I also grow 5 different varieties of grass for
my piggys including blue grass, rye grass, bahia grass, bermuda grass,
crab grass. Also I grow Asian day flowers that are also called water
grass through they are not a grass. Their latin name is Commelina
communis and Commelina diffusa. I also grow oats but only feed them the
young green plant.

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.