[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Forco for piggys and Julie

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Mon Oct 22 10:47:18 EDT 2012

Hello GPDD Family Members,

I read the ingredients in Forco the horse probiotic. It contains many of
the vitamins and probiotics that are found in Critter be Better,
Critical Care and Bene-bac probiotic. All of these products were
initially developed for herbivores but are also used in animals that are
not herbivores. I feel Forco would be a good probiotic for cavies. I do
not know if Julie can get it in Oz. However, Oz has a very large
population of sheep and cattle and other farm animals that probiotics
are used in. She should be able to get a similar product in OZ. Here is
the Forco link. It is sold for use in dogs, cats and birds as well as
horses. http://forcocolorado.com/

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.