[Gpdd] [MISC] US Elections

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Mon Oct 22 10:56:59 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have to admit that I have been lax on replying to posts. I have been
working flat out to get people to vote by mail or to early voting. Here
in Florida our ballot is 6 pages long. Our young members may not know
that there was a time when the voting age was 21. I peacefully protested
during the Vietnam War to get the voting age changed to 18. I just hope
that every body who can vote does vote. Your vote does count!

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.