[Gpdd] ANNONCEMENT: Shakira is 6 yrs old!

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 17:41:57 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone and Everypig -

I haven't posted in a while. We're basically OK, but know that many on the
gpdd are dealing with family troubles and losses, as well as ailing
piggies. We send hugs and special wheeks out to you, and are holding good
thoughts.

Today is Shakira's 6th birthday. She was born here at home, in the very
spot where she lives now. She is the daughter of the late lamented Carmen,
and the late Night, formerly known as--well, known as a female pig, who was
supposed to be a cagemate for Carmen.

You can imagine how that turned out.

Anyway, Shakira is here, our "baby piglet," and still going strong. She is
celebrating her birthday with a leaf of romaine and a baby carrot.

Wheeks,

Rayna and Shakira