[Gpdd] MISC: Someone needs vet in Western MA? and weenie updates

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Oct 25 23:20:31 EDT 2012

Hi Carol I will pass the message to AR; he has a special yellow travel case
he will be pleased to use once again. Sammy will make the PigAir reservation
but is already grumbling that he can't go with AR. Maybe he will come early
with AR but be sure to keep him away from the pizza's.   Sammy doesn't
always tell me when he's leaving, I can tell if there is seaweed on his
floor or a new collection of rocks, other souvenirs.  I can't wait!  Sandy
for Sammy and AR