[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Puff's Halloween attire

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Oct 27 00:52:41 EDT 2012

Dear Joanie, I read your article about Puffs costum.to Sammy.  As you  know
Sammy has been attracted to Puff since she was a kid training as a gymnast
(in a fatherly way then, of course, as he loved Peaches, long at the
Bridge), but as Puff grew up Sammy's attention haven't wavered but grown,
although he is an outrageous flirt. Anyway his wants me to ask if they could
go together and dress complimentary. For instance he would be whatever she
wants and she would be his umbrella. All that hair impresses him greatly! He
could be a smooth and  slinky panther and she the palace umbrella that
shields him from the monsoons. (I think he's been reading novels again).  I
don't think he has this quite worked out properly  but you get the gist and
perhaps her ladyship could come up with something appropriate?

Best regards on behalf of Sammy, amorous intentions and all.