[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Jim has gone to the bridge

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 07:45:59 EDT 2012

Dear Glynis,

I am so dreadfully sorry that your dad, Jim, has passed away. You were very
lucky to be so close and to have had his company for so many years. You
also had the chance to say goodbye to him and that counts for a lot. My dad
collapsed with a massive heart attack over 30 years ago and he died before
the ambulance could get there.

A well attended funeral with all of your dad's friends close by will help
you to get though a sorrowful day and I am glad that you have family to
help you sort everything out.

I was going a post a birthday greeting for you tomorrow but celebrations
will be put aside for the moment. Please know that we will all be thinking
about you on 31st. October, when we will be lighting our pumpkin candle in
honour of our own dear Halloween Piggyfriend as well as all of those who
have gone before, including dear friends from the Digest.

Thank you for taking the time, in the midst of your grief, to send me such
a kind message on the loss of my Halloween.

Sending you and your family all the love and hugs possible, not to mention
Velvet and Onyx.

Take care.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.