[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Jim has gone to the bridge

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Oct 26 01:21:39 EDT 2012

Glynis my heart breaks for you, losing parents is just wretched. I am glad
you had your dad Jim so long, that he was close by and you two were close.
And more, that you were able to be there for him and with him through this
decline. As bad as it is to live through it its worse to miss it in my
opinion.  Hugs and love are never enough but all I have of them are yours.
Send me the time and date here when the memorial service occurs and I will
light my little pink candle and be there in spirit. Even if it's in the
middle of the night. Or maybe someone else will help me out, remember me,
the one that did our last adventure backwards by time zone (with a couple
left to go) (Sammy has some papers put up so I'm sure we will write it
later)

I am glad to hear of your dad's friends and activities, it's how a person
lives on, as you now live on with us and Dad Jim in your memory and a bit of
ours.
My deepest condolences dearest.
Sandy Shipwreck Sam and AR, the quite one, but there is a pen at his house
now.