[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge: Biff Misfit

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Sep 15 02:10:27 EDT 2012

Whee are so very sorry your Biff has gone off to the bridge. Our condolences
to Amanda and all the Misfits and to you, Jean and Andy.  Whee loved every
word of his story, it was very moving yet makes me think of all the good we
do when we rescue. It sounds like he lived a full piggy life and didn't know
he had of a few of his bits and piece rearranged. Such is the life of a
Misfit and a pirate! Tonight's cranberry juice toast is with our little pink
candle;  it's smoke twirling upwards to help carry Biff's spirit up to that
bridge where all the other passed Misfits wait for him.  Best wishes for
Biff, his family and rescuers.  It's good to be a Misfit!

With love, Sandy, Shipwreck Sam, and AR.