[Gpdd] Gpdd (Announcement) (Condolences for Jean and Andy of the Misfits)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 03:46:58 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I am sending condolences to Andy and Jean for the loss of Andy's mother.  May she Rest in Peace. Also to you for the loss of your piggie, Biff. I remember that Jean told me the story of Biff.
Biff, Andy's mom, and whoever else has just passed, who I may not know about because I am not caught up with the Digest, are in my prayers and thoughts. May only good come your way. May you be strong and have no fear.

Someone recently told me a story (a fable) of a man who had lost his child, and wanted with all his might to bring his child back to life. So he consulted a Holy Man, who told him in order for this to occur, the man had to go and find a seed of a mustard plant, that had been grown in the yard of a household that had never known any pain, sorrow, or suffering.  So the man went around, to every house, and asked every household if they had ever known any of these three things. And he was told of all the stories of each place he went to, each house, each person, had something to say.
He went on and on, continuing to look for that certain mustard seed the Holy Man had asked for. Each time he went to a new house, he was told of the sad times the house had known, and he was invited in to hear the tales.
 And soon, after a long while of searching, he realized that he was not going to find that house that had never known any kind of sadness, but then he did not need to ... he had visited humanity in all the households, and realized that all of them were just like him.

Love from Ellen and the Precious Precious piggies, and Chin....in memory of MANY who have passed on....namaste