[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Nero

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Sun Sep 30 16:39:31 EDT 2012

Dear Mark,

Please accept our sincere, albiet belated, condolences on your loss of Nero.  How hard it mustg be to have something happen like that, that just leaves you wondering what could have possibly been done.  You sound like a wonderful slave though and I am sure Nero had a wonderful life with you and your son.  May God bless you and grant you peace and love in your life.

Love, hugs and whisker kisses,

Lynn, Callie and Eve with Samantha and Tabitha at the bridge and in our hearts and memories.