[Gpdd] CARE: Water

ME me at buddies.org
Thu Apr 4 20:32:16 EDT 2013

It's a filtered water system you connect to your sink.  It has a few tanks you install under your sink.  I only use filtered water for my piggies as well as my family (well, the pigs really are a part of my family, too).

It's common for some pigs to react that way when there's a sick one.  I just ignore it unless it really stresses out the sick pig.  I tried separating the sick one a couple of times, but they ended up wanting to be with the group within a day and got depressed until I put them back.  Instead, now I take out the offender and have a talk with her about being nice.  It usually only takes a couple of talks before she'd get the idea ... either that or she just got tired of bugging the sick one.  Of course, I have a whole group together (usually between 5-7) so perhaps separation with just two might work just fine.