[Gpdd] CARE: RE: Syringing amount

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Fri Apr 5 15:26:44 EDT 2013

Thanks ME, for that info.  I have increased the amount I am syringing her
now to 5 ml about every 1.5 hours.  She is tolerating it pretty well.  I do
know it is much easier with hubby helping,  It is nice to have to pairs of
hands in order to hold her and syringe her at the same time.  I can do it
and I do from time to time when I need to but it makes it much easier with
his help.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed but she does seem to be  feeling
better!  :)

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories