[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Bread for piggys

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Sun Apr 7 13:02:13 EDT 2013

Hi this is Carla piggy writing for Ann while she is in France and
England. She is offline and under strict orders to take it easy and not
post to the GPDD. I know that Peter Gurney and Vedra Stanley-Spatcher of
the Cambridge Cavy Trust both fed bread especially crusts to piggys. I
and the other pink girly piggys love it when Ann lets us eat a small
piece of crust that she has dipped in cafe au lait. By the way Ann will
be staying in Vedra's home for 3 days while doing continuing education
at the guinea pig hospital. I will ask her to take notes on what Vedra
feeds her own piggys.
Cheers, Carla and the pink piggys of Piggyville