[Gpdd] MISC: All about Eve

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Sun Apr 7 14:30:02 EDT 2013

        Thanks Sandy for that information.  I am going to go and do a little
research on these things because I do feed the girls green bell peppers,
green beans, celery and cucumbers on a daily basis.  I *thought* I was doing
a good job but I guess you learn something new every day. They also get
green leaf lettuce and I am thinking a combination of these things is high
in Vit C but low in calcium.  I will read what you suggested to get some
more knowledge.  I am still going to give her some vitamin C supplements
though if I can get her to eat them.  What I have now are some little
chewable tabs that someone gave me as a gift for Sammy and Tabby.  I amn
sure they aer outdated by now so will see if I can find the ones you guys
suggest on Amazon or Dr. Foster & Smith.  I shop at both places and I need
to order some mored 1 ml syringes anyway.  I am using a different one for
each med she is getting because my husband has notched the plunger so I can
feel how far to pull it out to get just the right amount in the syringe.  It
is great to have because he is leaving town tomorrow and I am on my own for
the next 2 weeks.  Thankfully, I can syringe her myself and I made sure of
that so there wouldn't be any problems when he goes.

Oh, BTW, Karla, Callie is not doing the mounting behavior and has in fact,
calmed down.  There was a lot of rumnlestrutting going on when this was
happening so it might have just been a hormonal issue for her for a few
days.  I think most of us can relate.  :)

OK, off to my patient. It's time for her pad and cleaning again.  I am using
the scent free, aloe treated baby wipes to clean her and Desinex to coat her
so she will have less irritation.  She hates both but I know she is very
tendr there, so I understand.

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories