[Gpdd] HEALTH: Eve

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Apr 11 02:47:18 EDT 2013

My bottom line is I don't have any idea what I'm talking about factually,
making guesses, so treat them that way.   Can the person tell at all if the
black spots had grown there or came from inside her?  If you have a good vet
I would take her there and have the vet take a look, he might choose to take
a sterile swipe and analyze the sample or course he may be able to identify
them on site.  If you don't have a vet there may be a way to FedEx the
sample to a vet someone here highly recommends. With the wheekend
approaching you would have to hustle. This may require a bottle with a
solution if some sort so the sample doesn't dry op and become dust

Second theory is that maybe it was like a scab or growth in that irritated
spot and that's why it felt bad to her when it was removed.  Otherwise since
it had no feel why would it hurt swabbing it out.  That gave me an idea,
maybe she just still so sore from all the wetness that that are may be very
sore still. So just the swabbing itself caused the pain not the black dots.
If it has to be done again I would not put her on the vibrator afterwards,
maybe first.   Maybe Ann's twitter pig will answer. If she has that pain
again or you are going to have to take a sample you might give her some pain
meds first. I am so sorry Eve has this pain and problem causing it and my
best wish is that she can heal.
It's also my sincere hope that someone can help!!
Best regards
Sandy