[Gpdd] MISC: Koko's big escape!

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 19:39:56 EDT 2013

Well Jim i'm sorry but i was laughing at your story!  and thanks for
telling your story once more.
I'm not meaning to be rude (my warped sense of humour LOL), it's just the
way you described your efforts and little Koko's :-)

I'm really pleased that you caught Koko and that you didn't have a heart
attack!! PHEW

These little fur babies of ours certainly do entertain us, and yes each one
leaves for the bridge SNIFF but not before they've left their special paw
prints on our hearts and in our minds :-)

Bella would like to send Benny some woofs from OZ :-)
Onyx sends Princess some sisterly brrrrrr's and wheeeeks :-)

Love
Glynis and Onyx (in mem Sully Duke and Velvet) xxxx