[Gpdd] Misc; Checking In

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Thu Aug 8 06:30:56 EDT 2013

Just thought I would add our thoughts to Penny's post we appear to have been luckier than the Piggyfriends because while it has been hot we have also had some spectacular thunder storms that have kept our grass watered and green and you should just see how well our dandelion lawn is doing wol

We have also been able to spend the odd hour or 2 out in the garden when the shade has come round and its not too hot so while we would prefer it cooler we are not too unhappy

M and The Boys

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas