[Gpdd] [Behavior] Foster Pig Rose

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 30 14:32:18 EDT 2013

Sandy and Penny are very wise.  The best way to let sweet Rose see how good veggies are, is to eat some with her.  My late Gordon was an only-pig and he learned to eat lots of new things by watching me eat them with him.  He learned to eat banana when I had some, and he loved blueberries!  He liked most greens, and trying new piggie-appropriate foods was always a fun time for him.  He did not like everything though, and he'd let me know that he didn't like something.  Each piggie is different, and that makes them all special.  Hope everyone is doing well, and my thoughts are with everyone who has lost a piggie.  I am still pig-less, but I visit a friend's piggie every wheeek, and always read the Digest.
Audrey (Remembering Gordon and Reese)