[Gpdd] Misc; Catching Up

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Thu Dec 26 04:41:52 EST 2013

I apologise for being so behind in responding to the digest I am reading it everyday on my phone but have not got the hang of replying yet that has to wait until I have time on a real computer and having just started a new job my time is greatly reduced lol

1) No particular order to this Merrry Pigmas everyone hope you have had a wonderful time with your furry families

2) Hello Lynn, hope the surgery went well and that you are back up to full health very soon

3) Thank you Penny and the Piggyfriends for the great song and the plug for the calendar

4) Thank you Mieke for all the time and effort you put into creating the calendar

5) Welcome Theodore what a wonderful Christmas present you have been given to become a Misfit, congratulations Jean and Andy

6) Condolences for Curly Q he sounds like a lovely piggy and we are sure he is watching over you from the rainbow bridge

If we have missed anything it was not intentional and we very sorry

We will try and do better with keeping up to date next year

Love M and The Boys

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas