[Gpdd] OFF TOPIC - CYCLONES IN QUEENSLAND

juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Fri Feb 8 07:00:49 EST 2013

Hi to all my lovely piggy slave families, Thank you for your lovely messages of support and care following the cyclone.   I'm pleased to say that the weather has returned to normal.   Now comes the cleanup.   The only way the tree removal man can get the huge cypress pine trees out of our place is to ask the neighbour who uses the vacant land all around us for dairy cows to take down some of our fenceline to allow a bull dozer and large trucks in.   My mother is a gardener....... she loves gardening etc.   Unfortunately, that has left us "closed in" here and it's not possible to get a truck into our own place!  Other places weren't so lucky.   Bundaberg, a near central queensland coast town was very hard hit.  Some people there had only gotten back on their feet within the last 2 months since the last floods 2 years ago. I read of your snow problems, and hope everyone having that problem is okay. Love to you all - both masters and slavesJulie + precious boys