[Gpdd] MISC Weather in New England

Ginger Fitzsimmons matildalucet at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 9 22:32:45 EST 2013

We have been fortunate so far. We kept our power and heat, have moved enough snow to get out in an emergency, and have enough food for people and pigs for a couple of days. The romaine is running out, but there are mixed greens and radicchio to supplement with and I expect the supermarket to reopen Sunday or Monday. Some of my local friends weren't so lucky, but the ones I've heard from are in good spirits.

How are the other blizzard survivor pigs doing?

-ginger
with co-slave Steve, and Cuddles and Brownie
in Melrose, Massachusetts, just outside Boston