[Gpdd] [RESCUE] use wheek.it and raise money for guinea pig rescues!

Brian Balla brianballa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 22:13:18 EST 2013

Hi, everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce a guinea pig related project
I've been working on since last October.

Wheek.it is a guinea pig link shortening service with a twist. Users
shorten links from wheek.it’s participating shops to share on websites like
Facebook and Twitter.  Doing so raises money for guinea pig rescues and
shelters.  You can learn more about wheek.it at the following links:

http://wheek.it
http://wheek.it/about
http://wheek.it/blog

The more people that use wheek.it, the more money will be raised for guinea
pig rescues and shelters!

If you like wheek.it, please hit the "Like" or "Google +1" buttons on the
front page of wheek.it!  And if you have any questions or comments about my
project, please get in touch.  I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cheers,
Brian