[Gpdd] CARE: Antibiotics

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 13 20:49:59 EST 2013

Lynn-
I see Sandy already got back to you with the Benebac info which is good. Be sure to leave at least 2 hours in between the time you give the ABs & the Benebac so as not to lessen the ABs effects. I know $200.00 is nuts for a vet bill but that is about average for an exotics vet visit. I was lucky that the vet I took Mimi to knows me well & would knock the nail trimming fee down from $20.00 to about $8.00. He also throws in other stuff for me from time to time. He knows how much of a piggie nut I am. He said if he's ever re-incarnated he wants to come back as one of my piggies! It helps to have a good relationship woth your vet, but that can be hard to get & takes time. I hope the girls feel better soon.
~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty