[Gpdd] GPDD (Announcement) (Peter Gurney Memorial Candlelighting)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 02:02:29 EST 2013

Dear Audrey,

I will be happy to light a candle on March 9, 2013 at 8pm --my time...in memory of Peter Gurney, and all the other friends furry or otherwise, who have crossed over to Rainbow Bridge.

Also, whee are sending some thoughts of comfort and condolences your way--whee understand how much you love(d) Gordon, and that his passing must have been extremely hard.  I just want to say, I appreciate your care and kindness toward all creatures, and look forward to hearing more.
~Ellen, with 10 precious, precious pigs:  Kaloey, Angel, Sami-girl, Merary Ari Bandit, Hina'u, Lowell, Bernice, Roxie, Petra, and Fiji, and chinchilla Foogleah