[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] This Year's Peter Gurney Memorial

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 15:54:44 EST 2013

Everyone is invited to participate in this year's Memorial Candle Lighting for Peter Gurney to officially remember all of our beloved friends, both 2 and 4 legged, who are no longer with us, but are together at the Rainbow Bridge.  The lighting is on March 9th, and all you have to do is light a candle at 8:00 pm, in your particular time zone.  As in the past, as candles are lit in each time zone, the light will move around the world, and all of our dear friends at the Rainbow Bridge will see our lights and know that we are celebrating them on this special day.

This will be our 8th Memorial Candle Lighting.  This one will be especially important for me because my dear little guinea pig Gordon, who was the creator and Secretary of the Peter Gurney Memorial passed away on November 1, 2012 and although he has left me with wonderful memories, my heart still misses him so.  I know he is at the Rainbow Bridge with Peter Gurney and with all of our wonderful babies who are no longer with us.

So I invite everyone to mark your calendars for March 9th, at 8:00 pm, and light a candle to remember Peter Gurney, Gordon the Secretary of the Memorial, and all of our other beloved piggies and friends who are now at the Rainbow Bridge.

For those who want to read more about this wonderful tradition of the GPDD, see the GPDD homepage and the wonderful world map and list of places where candles were lit last year.

Remembering Gordon, Secretary of the Peter Gurney Memorial
Audrey