[Gpdd] CARE UTI info

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Sun Feb 24 16:51:07 EST 2013

Hi all,

After following all of your wonderful and much appreciated advice, I went to
Ann's piggyville page and red up on UTI's.  I am going to print it up, with
her permission, and take it to my vet tomorrow.  In the meantime, I am
giving her the Medicam that I had left and just keeping an eye on her.  Her
appetite, so far, has not been affected.
I did find the following on Amazon at:
http://www.amazon.com/Cymalon-Sachets-48-Hour-course/dp/B002QESHVM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361740533&sr=8-1&keywords=Cymalon

Cymalon 6 Sachets 48 Hour course
by Actavis UK
Be the first to review this item

Price: $13.99
Deal Price:
 o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o
o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

Only 9 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by chemist2go1.
For the symptomatic relief of burning pain and stinging of cystitis
helps relief of Urinary tract infection

Now, if I m to understand this correctly, this can be used in place of an
antibiotic?  I don't recall dosing info on Ann's page but will go back and
take another look.  I will ask my vet about the children's antibiotic
mentioned onn Ann's page but m now curious about this.  If it works as well
or better, I'd rather give her this and have it on hand if needed in the
future.

Again, thank you all so much for your help.  I don't know who else I would
trust to turn to as I do you all.  My vet is an exotics vet but I don't
think she or he really focus on pigs.  Their main practice seems to be birds
and reptiles.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories