[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Velvet Duchess is an angel :-(

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 20:17:03 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm absolutely gutted and devastated to tell you all that my beautiful baby
girl Velvet Duchess is now an angel.
She was really only unwell for just over 24hrs, it was her heart.
Being a diabetic girl i knew whee could have this happen but it was so
sudden, one day munching like a piggie (of course) and the next thing i
know she's just not herself and then........

RIP Velvet 12.3.09 - 27.2.13 you nearly made it to your 4th birthday
sweetie.
Little Onyx tried to kiss you awake but your spirit was already travelling
to the bridge.  Now reunited with your hubby Beans, best friend Friday and
all our other darling friends.

I'm beside myself and can't think.

To everyone that's helped over the years with her various problems,
cataracts, UTI's, the cancer i just can't thankyou enough.

Sadly,
Glynis and Onyx (in mem Sully, Duke and Velvet) xxxx