[Gpdd] [PETER GURNEY] Candle-Light Memorial Coming Up

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Feb 27 01:04:36 EST 2013

Whee all have so many reasons to light our candles this year. Our Dear Peter
shepherded us for so many years and this year whee will be remembering so
many fine folks and piggies. Your Gordon, our precious Mimi and just today
our little lady Velvet and so many others. I am planning a day trip the 9th
but I got the people to promise to stop to light our candle.
Love to all and especially to our friends who have lost a dear one this
year.
Sandy and Sammy & AR