[Gpdd] HEALTH Kimba's eye

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 14:29:45 EST 2013

Hi Julie,

It would help if you were able to post a pigture on Photobucket or similar
but in the meantime take a look at GL's info on eyes here.......

http://www.guinealynx.info/eyes.html#pea

Does Kimba look anything like the piggy in the top picture? The white,
which can show top or bottom or both, is just the conjunctival sac
protruding.

I've had the occasional piggy with fatty eye. Currently my Dorian has this
condition, which causes him no trouble whatsoever. I'm searching for a
pigture of him to send but I have thousands and it might take a while. It
might be quicker to take a new one.

Of course, this is only one of many eye conditions but it might be right.

We do hope that your heatwave will soon be over.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.