[Gpdd] CONDOLENCES: Acorn

juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Mon Jan 21 21:38:34 EST 2013

Dear Mark,

Another piggy left for greener pastures!   I am so sorry for your loss and hope and pray that you and your son and other piggies find comfort in remembering Acorn with love and remembering her happy life thanks to your slaveship.   All piggies deserve loving slaves, and I am pleased that you actually recognised that she was about to cross the bridge so it wasn't as much of a shock.

May little Acorn have fund in her new life, with her new-found and loving friends.       I pray we will all meet up with our Rainbow Bridge friends one day, and then our life will have been complete and perfect and rewarding.

Julie + 5 supremely precious boys