[Gpdd] misc: Acorn rainbow bridge

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 22 09:23:49 EST 2013

Dear Mark and Son,
We were very sad to read that dear Acorn has passed on to the rainbow bridge. 5
years is a great age to reach even though we never really have enough time with
the sweet guineas we love so much. I hope the happy memories  of times with
Acorn fill the sadness you are feeling now. Know that all of us on the digest
feel your sadness and send our sympathy to you and your family.
Jean and Andy and the many misfits

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched-they must be felt with  the heart.( Helen Keller)