[Gpdd] MISC.: Flower, and Barney's new buddy

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 8 20:35:39 EDT 2013

Anneli, it is great to hear that Flower is doing so well.  We hope that
by now her back leg is also back to normal and, of course, that she is
continuing to eat and drink well.

How are things going with Barney's new buddy?  You've gotten lots of
great tips about bonding them, and we are hoping that Barney has decided
he's happy to have a new friend.  We bonded an adult boar with another
adult boar and a younger boar several years back, so we know it's
possible, though of course each pig has his own pigsonality.

Please do give us an update when you have a chance.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie