[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Cinnamon

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 8 20:36:22 EDT 2013

Anneli, please accept our belated condolences on Cinnamon's passing.  We are so very sorry to hear that she began having seizures and possibly had a stroke.  It is good, though, that you were able to be with her during each seizure and also when she made her final journey.  We have no doubt that you comforted her as you held her; we know she could feel all of your love and concern, and she was a lucky girl to be part of a family in which she was so well cared for.  We're sorry Cinnamon didn't quite make it to her sixth birthday, but we know you made all of her days special ones.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie