[Gpdd] MISC Algernon Rat

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Jun 29 14:24:39 EDT 2013

AR (Algernon Rat) lives a very interesting and happy life in a castle that
was once a very fancy cat scratch post. It has a private chamber in the main
body of it and the top of a the castle has a deck for recreation and lookout
duty, where he hangs out with his friends and sips tea from his tea service
that came from one of the host families. AR has lived in several countries
before he came to stay with Sammy and me. His best friends are four
animatronic piggies, each with a different costume that denotes their
checkered pasts. One is a prisoner and he sports a ball and chain and sings
Elvis's Jail House Rock, another is a serious fisherman who rocks out to
"Uga Chuca Uga Chuca, another is young  is  a young aspiring cowboy with a
bandana and denim and a lasso he twirls  while he sings "I wanna be a
Cowboy". The last one is an Army private decked out in camo, helmet, and
AK-47 that lights up, and he has taken a vow of silence to atone for his
former actions. They are all just great friends and have recently been
joined by a pair of kitties who used to be salt and pepper shakers. They are
so cute; they came as rescues from a home where their mama/slave recently
went off to the bridge. They keep watch from the battlements so we are very
safe here. The dungeon is private, I think they sleep there. They invite
Sammy and other neighbors for barbeques and holidays and to watch movies and
play poker and chess. It's a posh life, really. Someday they will write a
story I'm sure.  Their castle outer walls are covered with a great numbers
of pearl jam posters and memorabilia, including a tambourine this person
caught when the lead singer threw it to her at a concert at the Forum in LA
in 1998.

AR would be happy to host visitors so you all can come for a visit or pick
up other of our residents and head off for a vacation, AR likes surfing, he
got the bug when he visited Granny Glynis in Oz and then went on to New
Zealand and Tasmanian his own, as well as the great adventure to Lizard
Island when Captain Phil the Beta Fish, along with the Secret Agents saved
the Piggie Pirates on the Black Pearl from the bright red flashing Devil
Cuttle Fish. That was a close one.

Whee have many new piggies on the GPDD, I am sure a trip is starting to
bloom.
I am so happy our Alge lives on through her blog and I am so happy to have
Alge's alter ego living here, I think she would have approved.
Sandy for Sammy and AR.