[Gpdd] CONDOLENCES: Cinnamon

juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Sun Jun 30 00:13:31 EDT 2013

Dear Anneli

I wish to pass my sincerest condolences and sympathies on to you following your loss of Cinnamon.   Having had to have my Snowdrop euthanized on 4 June, my feelings are very much still raw, so I understand what you are going through.

I also know that nothing I say will help in your loss, but it does help to know there are others throughout the world who know how you will be suffering, how it feels to lose our most precious friends, and that everyone will be praying for your comfort during this terribly devastating period of your life.

My thoughts are with you,
Julie, Sooty, Hugo, Treacle & Kimba