[Gpdd] syringing Eve

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Wed Mar 6 20:41:21 EST 2013

Thank you Jan!  I don't know about brave or resilient, but I do have to be
resourceful.  I am very blessed to have a hubby who doesn't usually object
to helping me with all the crazy stuff I get him involved in!  :)

Today, she and I had a hair pulling contest.  She was on my chest and I have
pretty long hair and it was laying on top of my chest.  I heard her chewing
on something and checked her mouth and she had a big hank of my hair in her
mouth, chewing away.  I went to pull it out and darned if she didn't yank it
back!  She yaked it 2 or  times before I finally got her to let it go.
Silly girl.  She has a stubborn streak in her for sure.  Tonight is her last
dose of the antibiotic so no more syringing for now, thank goodness!

Hugs, love and whisker kisses all around,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories