[Gpdd] HEALTH: Antibiotic advice

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Wed Mar 13 12:25:53 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Well, the doctor had to postpone until tomorrow so I wanted to take the
opportunity to drop y'all a quick note and ask your advice.  Eve has been on
2 weeks of Baytril, followed by a week of nothing then followed up with 2
weeks of CMZ.  Now, she is back to wheeking again sometimes when she pees.
When I take her to see the doc tomorrow, which of the many antibiotics out
there would you all suggest I request?  Ther is just sooooo much info on
this that my mind is spinning.  I will admit, I can't remember everything I
am told or read but I want to be able to put something on paper to take him
to morrow.  I am going to insist on an x-ray and that he do cultures again.
She isn't crying everytime she pees and Earl checked the white sheet I had
her on for blood and saw no signs of it. So, I am at a loss.  Any
suggestions for the best antibiotic to ask for would be appreciated.
Thanks, Lynn