[Gpdd] MISC- I'm still around

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 22 21:02:26 EDT 2013

I just thought I'd take a minute & let everyone know what's going on. I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to everyone about the nice notes you sent when Mimi passed. I will admit I haven't been dealing with it very well. It's been over 2 months & I just can't deal with the fact that she is gone. I am just having such a hard time with it. I feel she was my animal soul mate & I don't think I'll ever find another animal I will bond with like her again, as much as I love all my animals.
I am having a hard time with alot right now. For anyone I haven't talked to & doesn't know, I am pregnant. I am due in Aug. Things have been very rough for me & I have been having troubles since the beginning. The baby is doing good, thank God, but I have been having just 1 problem after another. We are drowning in medical bills, my house is a disaster cause I feel too crappy to get anything done & I am so sick of dtrs. appts. I am considered a high risk pregnancy cause of all my health problems so it will be a miracle if we all come thru this unscathed.
I have been so incredibly lonely without Mimi but felt if I got another piggie that it would be like betraying her, so we went & got a little hamster. She's been here almost 2 months. I named her Mosey. As in Nosey Mosey cause she is so very curious. She is about 3 months old now & is very sweet. She is friendly & curious & likes carrots & watching TV. If I get time I'll put her pic on my PhotoBucket page. I feel very empty without a guinea pig, but with being pregnant & having problems, right now is just not a good time for me to get a piggie. It wouldn't be fair to the piggie. Hopefully sometime after I have the baby & things calm some I will be able to adopt again.
I will try to get back to everyone eventually & I hope everyone is doing ok & all sick piggies will get better soon. Too many losses lately. Take care to everybody.
~Jaime, Mosey the hamster & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Mimi always & forever in our hearts~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/