[Gpdd] Gpdd (Misc) (1. I think Merary has hormone imbalance/ 2.Using hay now for bedding)

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Thu May 9 20:34:21 EDT 2013

Hello Ellen

        I just read your post and I sure hope your piggies get better.

        Now for the real response, I would like to highly recommend that you
switch to schredded paper as a base for your piggie cages.

        We have a heard of 4 females and 3 males and change their cages once
a week, sometimes more often if their really messy.  Now for the good part,
it only takes two bundles or less of Compressed Shredded Paper to keep them
all clean for a month for a total cost of the paper of about $20.00.

        You should be able to get it at any store that caters to Horses as
it is used as bedding for them also.

        We also then apply a generous supply of hay for them to eat or stomp
on.

        It takes my son about 1.5 hours a week to maintain the 5 cages that
we have ( 1 for each of the boys, and 2 for each two girls )

        Hope this helps you decide.

Mark and Son and the remaining 7 piggie coders.

P.S. - Also, the people that follow you in the landry will greatly
appreciate it also.