[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Pumpkin a la Mode

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 22 15:44:38 EDT 2013

Dearest Elisabeth,

How sad to have lost such a longtime furkid and friend. Yes, tomorrows are very hard, as you know, and probably will for some time. I hope you can find just the right little mate for both you and your bereaved piggie. It won't take away the pain, but they sure can add color back into a dark world.

I'm sorry you're so weary. Congratulate yourself on the little things--like getting out of bed. When I'm depressed, I rely on such victories to keep me moving forward.

With utmost sympathy,

Joanie