[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Pumpkin a la Mode

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri May 24 23:32:38 EDT 2013

Dear Elisabeth, I am so sorry to find your post about your Pumpkin a la Mode
so late. Her passing was so abrupt and traumatic it is no wonder you were so
shocked. By now I hope you are feeling a bit better, but for sure when you
spend six years with a piggy there is a permanent place in your heart for
them and once gone that spot aches so much. I so hope as time passes you
remember mostly the good times and the love and the awfulness of her end
fades. Actually six is a good age for a piggy although we all hope and work
for more. She may have slowed down a bit as the heart failure came on but
she was in distress only that last day, I hope you will be able to count
that as a blessing as time passes. Piggies hide their disabilities from us
as part of their nature so you mustn't blame yourself. I hope Bennett Jacob
is getting on better now or that he can be resettled with one of the others.

I am so sorry for your grief and loss, you may feel old, but you are the
treasured momma slave to the others who love you so. Love each other and
heal, and blessing be while that happens.
Sandy and Shipwreck Sam, plus AR, a stuffed shirt.