[Gpdd] [CARE] Vet-Sect Repel shampoo on ebay

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Wed Oct 2 20:08:58 EDT 2013

I bought a 200ml bottle of Vet-Sect Repel Shampoo on ebay from
allcreaturesvets2010. It cost me $11.60 plus $8.00 Royal Mail postage
from the UK. It is worth every penny. This is the best shampoo  for
guinea pigs but is safe to use on all animals. As it says on the bottle
it is a natural antiseptic, disinfectant, antifungal, mitocidal and has
larvicidal properties with insect repellant activity. This is the best
shampoo I have ever used on guinea pigs. I use it to clean wounds, treat
fungal skin conditions and kill lice and mites and fleas and ticks. It
has wonderful coat conditioning properties.

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.