[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Benito

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 4 15:02:00 EDT 2013

Jocelyn, Edgeworth, and Gruden von Squeakycheeks, please accept our belated condolences on Benito's passing.  Thank you for your links to the photos of him -- lovely fur and such cute ears!  How sweet that he and Gruden would try to chew their way into each others houses and that Benito was a shy but brave boy.  We're so very sorry that he had an inoperable tumor and had to be helped to the Bridge, but it is wonderful that he was begging for treats and being a happy piggie just the day before.  Piggies are never with us long enough but he obviously made the most of his four years and enjoyed every moment.  He was so lucky to be a beloved member of your family.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie