[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 9 18:19:08 EDT 2013

Ruffian left us on Tuesday. She was making that conversational noise that piggies sometimes make when they're next to each other and she was twitching every so often. I'm hoping those weren't cries of pain. They weren't the high-pitched squeal that hurt or frightened piggies make. Maybe she was saying good-bye. My husband refused to give up and was such a help and support through all of this, and ithe ordeal has brought us even closer than before. Ruffian can be proud of the impact she's had on us. I feel God's peace. Thank you so much for all the prayers and support.

Joanie and The Beautifuls minus one