[Gpdd] HEALTH Source for panacur

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 04:49:43 EDT 2013

Joanie,

In case Ann is too busy pigging to reply, have a read of her worming page.

http://piggyville.com/index.php?id=9

Ann has had difficulty getting 2.5% panacur as her usual source ( in the UK
) only has 10% at the moment. As she states on her page, if you can only
acquire the 10% panacur, use only 1ml. at a time instead of the usual 4%
and you will be OK.

It is a shame that something that I can buy easily here in England should
be so difficult to obtain overseas. I would never be without Ivermectin and
Panacur and keep meticulous records so that no Piggyfriend ever misses
their routine doses.  Prevention is always better than cure.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.

Moderators - I don't think that I need my disclaimer this time as I am
quoting our resident expert, Ann.