[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Ruffian, Shakira, and thank you

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 13:23:31 EDT 2013

Joanie and Gary -

Please accept our deepest sympathy on the passing of Ruffian, which, as
we've said, was so similar in timing to Shakira. :-(

Ruffian sounds like a lovely piggy, sure to be remembered and missed.

Everyone, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your messages of
sympathy and support. Your kind words make this time easier to bear.

The house is just too quiet when you're used to hearing the impatient
wheeks of a hungry piggy. In time, we may adopt another piggy (all our
piggies except Shakira were rescues).

Again, anyone in NW Chicago suburbs, or  thereabouts, I have around 2 lbs.
of piggy food and 1/5 of a bag of carefresh available.

And thank you so much for your support. BTW, Shakira's name, I'm told,
means "thank you."

Anyone who wants a pigture of Shakira, just ask.

Wheeks,

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen and Shakira, in mem