[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Capt. Jack

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 1 19:29:07 EDT 2014

Corrine, we were so very sorry that your sweet Capt. Jack passed to the Bridge.  How sad that he had a stone that couldn't be removed, but how wonderful that you were so dedicated to him.  It's so sweet to think of him awaiting his syringes of water and reminding you if you forgot.  We're sorry that the antibiotics didn't help and that he became unable to pee, and we don't understand why the vet's office didn't do more.  Please know, though, that you did all your best for Capt. Jack, and he was a lucky boy to know how much you loved him.  He sounds like a cutie, with the black patch over his eye making him look like a pirate.  Please accept our belated condolences on his passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie