[Gpdd] HEALTH: Twinkle

corrine sakumoto oreochockc at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 00:30:48 EDT 2014

Hello.  We received a question and am happy to answer.  We live on the Big Island of Hawaii, the Hilo (eastern) side.  We have tried many vets, seeing some, calling others, but there doesn't seem to be any guinea pig savvy vets.  We've asked other pet (dog) owners but they have no vets to recommend.  Of course we feel very helpless because all we can do is pretty much 'nothing' to help our piggies.  It's the worst feeling in the world to just watch them go, without being able to do anything.......  thanks for your concern, Corrine