[Gpdd] MISC Welcome Polly

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 18:42:21 EDT 2014

Hi Glynis,

We'd all like to welcome little Polly. She is sure to bring you lots of fun.

When I was a little girl, my mother kept budgies. I well remember one of
them would sit in a doll's house pram whilst I pushed him along. He would
also ride on my clockwork train. Several of her budgies were good talkers
too.

I've had several birds, both canaries and cockatiels but only one budgie,
who flew in through the window of my sister-in-law's hotel one day and, as
she had cats, I was asked if I could give her a home. Carrow was a sweet
little bird who brought us great joy.

We'd love to see a picture.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.